this is my fourth week linking up with stephanie for the happiness meme. have i mentioned how much i love going throughout my week trying to find things that make me happy? i like it.
here's a few tidbits of happiness from the last week of my life.
• the springy flower garland made out of post-it notes hanging in my entryway. my mom made all but two of them. i conveniently learned how to make them when we really didn't need many more made but i swear i didn't do it on purpose... i had a toddler to chase after & little time to fold flowers. ok, there was probably lots of instagram, facebook & blogging mixed in there too.
• p-ray & his love for trains. although at this exact second he looks less than satisfied by them. this little monster makes me laugh so hard. and sometimes grit my teeth & pull my hair. but mostly laugh.
• the new color scheme going on in our living room. it started with outing the dark red curtains & replacing them with yellow ones. then went the red throw pillows & in came blue. every new splash of color in the room gives me a whole new level of happy-face-ness.
• i have a serious love affair with our new computer. i daydream about it. we spend all kinds of time together late into the wee hours of the night snuggled up on the couch, editing photos & watching csi re-runs. it's becoming our thing. don't tell sam.
• and then there's this guy again. t minus twenty-one days til his second birthday. i can't wait!